“… helped me get
“…already close to
hitting our annual
targets.” [in March!]
“Results so significant
they were presented
wins and our ROI has
been wildly positive.”
“worth every penny”
“+30% in his first …
+45% in his most
“...felt like an extension
of our own team.”
“Helps our team
optimise copies for
Google’s home page”
“… helped us lift our
CRO efforts onto
“…a shortcut to
winning test ideas.”
“Increased quality (!)
leads by well over
Strategic CRO workshop for
established B2C businesses
Get feedback on your website and CRO efforts from a proven expert
Make sure your CRO efforts are set up for success, avoid common mistakes, identify blindspots, and learn how to speed up your testing and how to get the really big uplifts!
This is NOT a pitch call. You'll be talking to me, the founder. Not my Sales team.
This is NOT another webinar. Attendance is very limited and there will not be a long generic slide deck. The call will be interactive and all about the challenges that you and other attendees want to discuss.
- Role: CMO, Head of Growth, Head of Marketing, Head of Ecommerce, Head of Product, and other roles responsible for growth in general or conversion rate optimization
- Business type: Our approach has been
proven to work for
100s of companies across
many different industries, like
- B2C companies looking for online bookings,
signups, subscriptions, or leads
(like Flixbus, Taskrabbit, Blinkist, etc)
- Ecommerce (like Google Shopping Express, Google Play, Native Instruments, and many more) or marketplaces (like Airbnb, Rover, etc)
- B2C companies looking for online bookings, signups, subscriptions, or leads
- Revenue: $10M+
- Marketing Budget: $1M+
- Expertise: You’ve already been running AB-tests for a while (with tools like Optimizely, ABTasty, VWO, etc). You probably have gotten some good wins, but you know you could get more out of it. (If you’re not very deep into CRO yet, you’ll definitely want to attend.)
- You’re already doing the usual (AdWords, SEO, Email, FB ads etc), but on-site conversion could be better
- CPCs have been rising, budget is tight, and you’re trying to lower CPAs
- You have a ton of things on your plate
- Making changes on the site is not easy or takes too long
- You have many ideas on what could be improved, but don’t have enough resources, or you’re not sure what will really move the needle
What you'll get out of it
- Get feedback on your ideas or website from a CRO expert
- Connect with other marketing and product leaders like you
- Lower your Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
- Unlock the next level of growth for your business
- Make sure your CRO efforts are set up for success
- Speed up your testing
- Avoid common mistakes (made even by seasoned CRO teams)
- Discover your blindspots and spot low hanging fruit
- Learn how to get to the big ideas that really move the needle
- Put another success story on your resume
About the speaker
- Hired by Google for 10+ years to drive growth for core sites like Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Play, and even the Google homepage (the little occasional promos)
- His tried and tested approach to optimization has netted him glowing Linkedin recommendations - not just testimonials! - from senior growth marketeers at well-known companies like Google.com, Google Ads, Google Play, Taskrabbit, Breather, Flixbus (a billion dollar company in Europe), Environmental Defense Fund, Mercari (eBay competitor from Japan), iAhorro (market leading mortgage advisor in Spain), and several more.
- In his free time he optimizes Easter Egg hunts.
"This workshop was tremendously valuable. I can't believe they're not charging thousands for this yet."
Head of Growth Airbnb
"If you're interested in getting a professional's take on CRO best practices and a general evaluation of key areas of opportunity for your website, I'd highly recommend attending this workshop. Unlike most webinars there was never a feeling that you were being sold to."
Head of Email & Organic Growth for Gaia
"Rich provides relevant feedback based on your current challenges. The webinar is an intimate setting for valuable 1on1 recommendations."
Manager, Web Strategy Norton
"The perfect workshop to gain clarity and learn from real life examples both from your company and other great companies, surrounded by colleagues from the industry"
Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Biome Makers
"Amazingly valuable. Not a sales call at all. Loved the specific feedback that I got on our site, the tips on copywriting... I took so many notes... In retrospect, I easily would have spent thousands for this."
Head of Product Autonation Mobility
Hired by Google for 10+ years to improve conversion
We improve conversion rates for companies big and small
Our optimization approach has been proven to work for 100s of websites
across many different industries.